I LOVE friday...
<3 <3 <3
Coz i can relax like a PIG...
SLEEP n EAT n RELAX...
Of course i doing SOME of my homework...
Actually today is a windy day...
But y a SUNNY FRIDAY???
Coz my heart is in a SUNNY DAY!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I MISS my home...
My family...
N my SPENCER...
MUACK...
LovE U all...
One of my classmate from Batu Pahat, Johor plan to go back today...
But his parent don let her take bus to come back here on Sunday...
N she also don wan his parent to be tiredn to send her back...
So she decide not to go back...
Today got a Retired Ceremony for two lecturer in my school...
I don know them coz i'm new here...
But i feel touching for what their student have done for them...
I think the lecturer feel very happy n proud coz of their student work...
I wonder will i get such things when i'm on that time...
...................................
But no matter what i will get later...
I will do my best de...
add oil NICHOLE...
Here is some ugly photo...
Hi hi...
<<<SLEEPING PIG>>>

No comments:
Post a Comment